Many homeowners who install window treatments in their homes do so because they seek to save money on their electricity bills. Of course, this is just one of the many reasons why window treatments are popular, but with the current increases in energy prices, it is becoming one of the main reasons. There are many tones available for sale that is energy efficient, but none of them can hold a candle in cell tones.
Cellular blinds, also called honeycomb blinds, overlap in the folds to create compartments, or cells that trap the air. This construction offers excellent insulation, which translates into excellent energy efficiency. At one point, the honeycomb blinds were not very well made. They felt and looked like paper. They were thin and stiff, but they could break easily. They were not very expensive, but they had to be replaced from time to time.
Today's cellular blinds are soft to the touch and are constructed in a stronger way. It has many color options and you can combine it with borders to complete your decoration. The only thing to remember is to choose a white tone on the outside. This will look good from the street, giving your home maximum appeal. When you think about buying cell phone lenses, here are some things you should keep in mind.
1. If you want to expand a small room, choose a neutral color for your blinds. The tones of the earth are very popular for this reason.
2. If you put your sunglasses in a large room, the bright colors will be even brighter. If that is the aspect you are looking for, this is the way to do it. However, if you do not want to draw attention to your blinds, you can choose a more tempered color.
3. A popular decorating technique is to match your blinds with the color of the mural. This creates a uniform appearance and will draw attention to other areas of your room that can serve as a focal point.
4. Cellular blinds are perfect for north facing windows. This side of the house receives the least amount of sunlight, so the rooms facing north are often cold. Thanks to the isolation of the honeycomb blinds, your rooms exposed to the north will retain their heat.
5. A motorized opening device is an ideal additional feature for large windows. This way, you do not have to climb a ladder to open and close your blinds.