Wood burning stoves are all you need to keep your home warm all through the winter months and these are the 7 reasons why.
1. Wood burning stoves are cost-effective. Unlike other home heating technologies that cost a fortune to purchase and maintain, wood stoves let you pleasantly heat your home without adding to your monthly expenditure. The price of wood stoves can't compare with even the cheapest electric and gas heating system in town. The price of wood fuel is almost 10% lower than the price of oil, electricity, and gas.
2. They are the most flexible and versatile choice of home heating systems. They can perfectly fit almost everywhere in your house as long as there is adequate spacing to safely and seamlessly install the vent pipe. So, with wood stoves, you can zone-heat everywhere in your house regardless of the size and shape of the room.
3. Wood fuel is proven beyond any reasonable doubt to be carbon neutral. Unlike the common belief among peers, wood burning doesn't increase atmospheric carbon dioxide levels. Though wood logs will obviously emit carbon dioxide while burning, the carbon discharged will be counterbalanced by the growing trees. This is a fact since trees absorb carbon dioxide and emit pure oxygen which aids minimize the levels of carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere.
4. Wood offers a renewable and sovereign source of energy. Wood fuel is available in plenty and there are lower chances you can lack ready wood fuel for sale. As for oil and gas, they are non-renewable so you can expect them to run out any time without prior warning. As for electricity, it is produced by burning fossil fuels which a limited commodity meaning it can run out any fine day.
5. Wood fuels produce more and exceptional heat. They run on the radiant heat principle so they heat rooms a bit more proficiently and rapidly compared to heat produced via vent systems. Wood stoves produce heat that radiates through both tops and all sides of the unit hence sending warm to all directions in the target rooms.
6. Works perfectly as a real cooking stove. Some modern wood burning stoves are designed to work as cooking stoves. All you need is to install the cookware and adjust the temperature and you are good to go. With a good wood burning stove, you can thus reduce your expenditure on cooking gas.
7. Current-day wood burning stoves come in a plethora of wonderful finishes, styles, and sizes. They are designed with your lifestyle and preferences in mind. Almost all modern wood burning stoves are perfectly designed and stylishly finished to meet the special decor and style preferences of different homeowners. That said when shopping, you can be sure to find a good stove that has an inflection best suited for your home decor and style.