What makes Coinbase unique is that it offers not just one, but two different trading platforms (Coinbase and Coinbase Pro) as well as a standalone cryptocurrency wallet service (Coinbase Wallet).
How can you withdraw the funds that you’ve received?
Here’s what you need to do to withdraw funds from your Coinbase wallet:
Convert your crypto into fiat currency
In Crypto to fiat conversion, all you have to do is to convert your crypto to fiat currencies like EUR or USD. Follow the step-by-step process given here:
- Firstly, Log into your Coinbase account
- Click on the “Trade” or “Buy/Sell” button present on the screen.
- Input the amount that you want to trade for in the dialogue box
- Go to the “Sell” tab at the top of your screen.
- Input the amount of your crypto that you want to convert.
After performing these steps successfully, Click “Preview sell”. You will get a window with the information that how much your fiat wallet will receive and how much fees will be charged.
Withdraw Your Fiat Balance
Now your crypto is converted to fiat currencies. In this stage, you can withdraw your funds from the Coinbase Wallet. Let’s come to the process of withdrawing funds from your Coinbase wallet.
- Navigate to your “Portfolio” page.
- Go through from “Your assets” section
- Select the fiat balance you converted.
- Back to the “Your assets” page
- Now, Click on the “Withdraw” button.
- Input the amount which you want to withdraw from your wallet.
- Click on “Withdraw all”.
- To confirm the withdrawal, click on the “Withdraw” button
- Choose your preferred payment option.
- Click the “Continue” tab and confirm your transaction details
- Click on the “Withdraw now” tab.
After you click "Withdraw now", the transaction will be processed and you may be charged a fee, depending on the currency you chose to cash out.
If you're looking to cash out your assets on Coinbase, there are a few things you'll need to do. First, you'll need to sell your digital assets on either the Coinbase website or app. Once you've sold your assets, you can then convert them into real-time money. The process of selling digital assets and cashing them out can be complicated. However, we hope the steps above will help you understand the process.
Read More>> Atomic Wallet is a non-custodial decentralized wallet. It means that you own your backup phrase and private keys, thus, you fully control your funds. As a secure platform with enhanced speed, privacy, and anonymity, the wallet is suitable for both new and existing cryptocurrency investors. Atomic Wallet is a decentralized cryptocurrency wallet that supports over 500 crypto assets. It offers 24/7 live customer support.In the case your wallet (or exchange account) is hacked, your funds may be lost. If you possess your private keys and keep them in a non-custodial wallet like Atomic, the software encrypts them on your computer or smartphone. As a result, your transaction is automatically signed using that key.